Wednesday 30 September 2015

I'm back! It seems like forever since I've written on here so this post may be quite lengthy...
So I have finished my degree and I am delighted to share that I received a First Class Honours!!

In the past few months I have completed my degree showing my collection both at Bradford College and New Designers in London :) 
The images below show the hanging of my collection at Bradford Colleges Degree show. Each piece was suspended on monofilament taking advantage of the 3D space so that  samples could be viewed from all around. It was tiring work and a lot of going up and down ladders to obtain the right heights, but the final installation looked great and I received positive feedback from visitors.


 




 
The following images are from my visit to New Designers. It was a fantastic experience although I did not receive as much response as I had hoped. It was a great atmosphere to be in and I met some amazing characters during my stay there.
 
 

 


 
I am now actively seeking work and am due to graduate December 2015. I have been keeping myself busy during the summer period with home projects and the making of Christmas gifts.
 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment